The primary objective of the Bureau of Real Estate (CalBRE) is the protection of the public interest in regard to the offering
of subdivided lands, and the handling of real estate transactions by licensees. To accomplish this, a standard of knowledge,
measured by written examination, is established for licensing real estate agents and a minimum criterion of affirmative
disclosure is set for qualifying subdivided lands offerings.
At the same time the CalBRE is protecting the public interest and increasing consumer awareness, it collaterally assists the real estate industry in expanding its standards and level of professional ethics and responsibility.
I want to...
- Verify a Real Estate License
- Disciplinary Actions
- Prepaid Rental Listing Services
- Living in a Common Interest Development
- Mineral Oil and Gas Brokers
- Consumer Recovery Account
- Request a Speaker from the Bureau
- Compliance, Complaints or Questions: Who Do You Call?
- Subdivision Public Reports Lookup System